i am here.

ramblings from a crazed mind.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I AM THROUGH WITH SCHOOL! at least until January. But technically, I am finished with all of my CJ classes. My Masters' degree is getting closer and closer... I am the most humble person I know. Like sometimes, I have to remember that I DO have a Bacherlor's degree... I hope that when I get my JD in about two or three years, I don't get bougie... I am scared of that. I have been thinking about where I want to go to law school and I think that I need to make some quick decisions. The reason is because out of state fees are a MUTHA! For the University of Memphis the residency tuition is almost three times less that what it is for non-residents. So, that got me thinking. Maybe I need to go somewhere and live for a year to claim residency... I am not sure about that though. Well, I have work to do.